Apply Online Joint CBSE UGC NET 2018 – In next few days CBSE UGC NET 2018 exam will held at various exam centres. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will manage this exam on various locations in India. It will a pen and paper based exam having with 84 subjects. This is an eligibility measurement test held for measuring the eligibility of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship.IN this test there are three papers held. Paper I for all the applied candidates but Paper II and Paper II held for the selected subjects. Following the last years in this year also CBSE is going to schedule the CBSE UGC NET 2018.
Applicants can check CBSE UGC NET 2018 – Application Form / Notification by going at its official website. We advise here all the aspirants who are thinking to apply online for CBSE UGC NET they all should hurry up to submit their forms. The last date to apply online is coming so near and after completing the application process this exam will held at various exam centres. Some days prior from the decided exam date, CBSE UGC NET 2018 Admit cards will be released in online mode. Here on this web page we have given almost the information related to the CBSE NET 2018, Application form,notification,eligibility,exam pattern,Admit Card as well as its result.
Apply Online Here for CBSE UGC NET 2018
Applicants who want to make their career as lecturer OR JRF they all attend the National Eligibility Test managed by CBSE. Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education manages this test. In this test huge number of applicants every year take a part in this test to make them applicable for getting Lecturer job. For all of them here we are going to share a latest news that in this year also CBSE is going to schedule the CBSE UGC NET 2018. Recently CBSE has released the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification through its official website.
Now CBSE is getting Online Application Form of CBSE UGC NET 2018. So all those interested applicants who deserves for this test they can apply now. To apply they all have to submit their CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018. We recommend them to read the official notification first and then go to apply. They can check its eligibility criteria from below given information.
Details of CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification, Application Form
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test 2018|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Junior Research Fellowships / Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In India|
|Category of job||Indian Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details of CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Forms
CBSE NET Important Dates 2018
- Application Available From : Declared Soon.
- Pay Application Fee Until :Declared Soon
- Submit Online Application Form Till :Declared Soon
- Publication of list of candidates registered for exam : Declared Soon
- CBSE NET admit card 2018 : Available Soon
- CBSE NET 2018 Exam Date : Announced Soon
Prospects Details of JRF and Assistant Professor –
- All those candidates who will qualify JRF exam they will be able to get fellowship of UGC, in various institutes. JRF will be valid for next 2 years and this years will start from the date of issue of JRF Award Letter. In the condition of an applicant who have already taken admission in M.Phil/Ph.D.D course they time period will start from the date of declaration of UGC NET 2017 Result or Joining (Late date will be considered).
- Applicants who will qualify Assistant Professor NET they will be considered for recruitment in various universities, colleges, state government, etc.
- For more details stay connected with this web page.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria –
- All those applicants who want to get a part in CBSE UGC NET 2018 they all must have 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination in Humanities,Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Applicants of Reserved category candidates should have 50% marks to get a part in this test.
- For more details you should read the main notification of CBSE NET 2018.
How to Submit CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
Applicants who are thinking to apply for this test, they should note down that CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form will be available in Online mode at cbsenet.nic.in. Through this website eligible and interested candidates can submit their online application forms. Applicants have to fill up their personal and educational details in the online application form. After that they all have to upload their photograph and signature as well.
Application Fee for CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam –
- All the unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs.1000/-
- OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- while SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as application fee.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018-
- For the applied candidates Admission Card of CBSE NET 2018 will be released in online way some days ago from the exam date. To download these admit cards applicants have to fill up Application Number and Password to log into the site.
Age Limit for CBSE UGC NET 2018 –
- For JRF applicants age should not more than 28 years while 5 years relaxation for the OBC / SC / ST / PWD categories and to women applicants.
- LLM degree holders will get 3 years age relaxation according to research experience.
- To apply for Assistant Professor there is no upper age limit.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Centers –
CBSE will organize UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 at various 91 cities, across India.
Andhra Pradesh State –
Andaman and Nicobar Islands –
Arunachal Pradesh –
Assam state –
- Silchar (Assam)
Bihar state –
- New Delhi
Gujarat state –
- Murthal (Sonepat)
Himachal Pradesh –
Jammu and Kashmir –
- Srinagar (J&K)
Jharkhand state –
Karnataka State –
Kerala state –
Madhya Pradesh state –
Manipur state –
- Gangtok (Sikkim)
Tamil Nadu –
Uttar Pradesh –
- Srinagar (Uttarakhand)
West Bengal –
UGC NET Exam 2018 Exam Pattern –
- It will be a pen and paper based OMR sheet test.
- To finish Paper I or Paper II applicants will get only 1:45 hours.
- To complete the Paper III aspirants will get 2:30 hours.
- CBSE UGC NET 2018 exam wil held in three parts.
- Each questions will carry 2 mark.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks in total.
- No negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
CBSE UGC NET Selection Procedure 2018 –
- For Assistant Professor applicants must have to get minimum required marks for Paper I, II, and III.General category candidates have to get minimum 40% marks. OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST candidates have to get 35% marks. CBSE will release a merit list on the basis of obtained marks in this exam. CBSE will shortlisted 6% candidates for the Assistant Professors.In these 6% candidates those applicants included who will qualify all the three Papers.
- For the Junior Research Fellowship CBSE will release a separate merit list.
CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Certificate –
- All those applicants who will pass out UGC NET 2018 they will get a certificate from UGC NET Bureau and not CBSE. After passing out this test applicants have to contact at below given address –
UGC NET Bureau
University of Delhi
Benito Juarez Marg
Useful Links Here
Download CBSE UGC NET Advertisement 2018 – Click Here
Visit official website – Click Here
Apply Online For CBSE NET 2018 – Click here
Here we have given all the information related to CBSE UGC NET 2018. For more details stay connected with us because here we will share all the latest updates. Thanks for Visiting and keep sharing.