Apply Online Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 – As per the latest news CSIR UGC NET 2018 Notification has released along with Application Form. This test is going to held very soon. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will soon organize the CSIR NET 2018 at various exam centres. Every year CSIR manages its UGC NET test twice in a year in which plenty number of applicants got a part. CSIR upload CSIR NET Result on its official website for the participated applicants. First it mange net exam in June and 2nd manage in December month. This test is not mean to measure the eligibility for JRF and Lecturer posts.
Following the last years in this year also Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is going to mange CSIR UGC NET June 2018. For this test CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form process is going to start soon. Here we are going to advise all the aspirants that they must check out Notification of CSIR UGC NET 2018 before going to apply for the same test. Applicants can get here also all the detailed information about CSIR UGC NET 2018. We have given all the eligibility details of CSIR NET 2018 like as notification, application form, admit card, answer key, result, cut off.
Submit Soon CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form / Notification
CSIR will soon conduct the Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 in coming days after completing the application submission process. This test is conducted for measuring the eligibility of Indian national candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET. It also determines eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas that come under the faculty of Science and Technology. So here we are providing a great opportunity regarding the CSIR UGC NET 2018 you should get advantage of this process and submit your forms soon.
Details of Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 Notification, Application Form
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Exam Name||CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test 2018|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Junior Research Fellowships / Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In India|
|Category of job||Indian Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details of CSIR UGC NET 2018 June / December
CSIR NET Important Dates 2018
|Application Available From||Declared Soon.|
|Pay Application Fee Until||Declared Soon|
|Submit Online Application Form Till||Declared Soon|
|Publication of list of candidates registered for exam||Declared Soon|
|CSIR NET admit card 2018||Available Soon|
|CSIR NET 2018 Exam Date||Announced Soon|
CSIR NET Result 2018 –
- All the relevant applicants can their result in online mode through its website. There will be two merit list declared one for JRF NET and another for Lectureship NET. Applicants who will pass out JRF NET will also be eligible for Lectureship NET. JRF NET qualify candidates will be fellowship from CSIR or UGC. The certificate will valid for 2 years after the result.
How to Submit CSIR NET Application Form 2018
- Applicants can submit their application form through the website of Joint CSIR-UGC NET.
- Applicants have to mentioned that they are applying for JRF-Lectureship or JRF or Lectureship.
- Before going to fill up the application form, applicants should make sure that they all are eligible to appear in exam and get JRF / become eligible for lectureship.
- Applicants who will cross the age limit for JRF NET will automatically be considered only for Lectureship.
- For more details applicants should check the main notification.
CSIR NET Application Form 2018 Application fee –
- All the General category candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-
- OBC NCL have to Pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs.250/- as application fee via bank challan, RTGS, NEFT.
Subjects of CSIR National Eligibility Test 2018 –
- Life sciences
- Mathematical sciences
- Chemical sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary sciences
- Physical sciences
Education Required –
- M.Sc or equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS / BS-4 years / BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma / MBBS pass out applicants can apply.
- Unreserved category candidates must have 55% marks and Reserved category candidates have 50% marks.
- To get more educational details applicants have to read the main notification.
Age limit –
- To get a part in JRF NET 2018 applicant’s age should not exceed 28 years as on 1st July 2018.
- 5 years age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST/PWD and female applicants.
- While OBC candidates will get only 3 years relaxation.
- No upper age limit for Lectureship (LS) NET.
CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2018-
There will be one paper held with multiple choice questions having with 200 marks. Candidates who will appear in any one subject and they all have to complete their exam with in 3 hours.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2018 –
Applicants keep in mind that CSIR NET Admit Card 2018 will be released in online mode through its main website. We will update a link here to download the same admit cards. So stay connected with and keep a regular visit.
Useful Links Here
Download CSIR UGC NET Advertisement 2018 – Click Here
Visit official website – Click Here
Apply Online For CSIR NET 2018 – Click here