Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 – Maharashtra State Council of Examination is going to taken the Maha TET 2018 in next few days. For this test recently it has released the Maharashtra TET 2018 Notification on its main website. Applicants who are planning to attend the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 they all need to get benefit of this chance. Mean to say they all have to submit their Maha TET Application Form 2018 as soon as possible. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination has provided limited period of time to submit the Maha TET Application Form 2018. If applicants will be unable to submit their application forms then they can not submit their forms. So to avoid rush in last days submit the forms now.
Maharashtra State Council of Examination has declared the Notification 2018 of Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test. This is a teacher eligibility measurement test organized by the state Government of Maharashtra. This is a mandatory exam for the interested applicants who want to make their career in teaching line. To become a part of Recruitment of state government teachers, applicants must have Maha TET qualified certificate. If you don’t have this certificate and want to get it in next year, then you should submit Maha TET Application Form 2018. Now Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test is getting these application forms from the candidates.
Maha TET Application Form 2018 / Maharashtra TET 2018 Notification
Maharashtra State Council of Examination conducts every year the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test. This is an important test for those applicants who want to make their career in teaching line. Through this exam applicants can get chance to become state government teacher in Maharashtra state. Every year in this test plenty number of applicants from this state take a part to prove themselves eligible for taking the government teacher job. Following the last years in this year also this test is going to held soon for which now online Registration open.
All the deserving and interested applicants have to submit their forms as soon as they can. To submit their Online Maha TET Application Form 2018 applicants have visit at its official site which is www.mahatet.in. They all should keep in mind the deadline of this registration process. Because Council will not accept any application form after going out this last date of apply. Check Eligibility For Maha TET 2018 from below.
Details Maha TET Application Form 2018 / Maha TET 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Exam Authority||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Teachers Posts|
|Location of Job||In Maharashtra state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Requirements for Maharashtra TET Application Form 2018
Maha TET 2018 Details –
- Maha TET 2018 Paper 1 for Class 1 to Class 5 teachers posts.
- Paper 2 of Maha TET 2018 for Class 6 to Class 8 teachers posts.
Age Limit –
- Applicants age must not less than 18 years.
- To get the Upper age limit for Maha TET 2018 read the official notification.
Important Dates for Maharashtra TET Application Form 2018
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Download Maha TET 2018 Admit Card – Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- Maha TET 2018 Result will be declared : Announced Soon
Application Fee for Maharashtra TET 2018-
- For General candidates Rs.500/- for one paper and for both papers Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST/ CI Candidates Rs.250/- for one paper and for both papers Rs.400/-
- To get more details read the main notification.
Selection process for Maharashtra TET 2018 –
- Applicants have to attend the written test in the first stage and after getting the passing marks applicants can attend the Interview for selection.
Education Required for Maharashtra TET 2018 –
- Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks having with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For more details check the main notification.
How to Apply For Maharashtra TET 2018?
Maharashtra TET 2018 is mandatory for the applicants who want to get a teacher job of Class 1st to 8th. After passing out the Maha TET applicants will got a certificate from the Government. Only this certificate holder candidates can attend the interview process of latest teachers recruitment of this state. Interested candidates have to submit their Maha TET Application Form 2018 now with their application fee. Otherwise they will miss the chance to get a part in this test. Follow below given steps to apply online for Maha TET.
- Go to the main site of this exam at www.mahatet.in.
- Then click on the link of Maha TET 2017-18.
- Now search and click the specified link Apply Online.
- Then an application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill up all the instructions in this form matched with your documents.
- After entering all the details check the form again.
- Now pay the application form and click on proceed.
- Then finally submit the form and get a hard copy of it.
Useful Links Here
- Download Maharashtra TET Advertisement 2018 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For Maha TET 2017-18 – Click here
Here we have given almost the information of Maharashtra TET 2018 Application Form, Notification,Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria. You all need to stay connected with us to get the latest updates about this test. We will update all the latest updates of this test. Thanks for Reading and keep sharing.