Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test Exam Dates 2019 – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared a latest news against the coming MP SET 2019 . According to the latest news it has released MP SET 2019 Notification in online mode through its main website. It is going to organize the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 for the recruitment of aspirants as Higher Education Department, MP Government and Assistant Teacher. This exam will held in various 19 subjects and it is computer based examination. IN this exam huge number of aspirants from the state got a part every year. Applicants can submit their MP SET Application Form through its website.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is near to take the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 . For the upcoming session it will organize this test at various exam centres all over the state. Under this test MPPSC will take three papers like as Paper I,Paper II and Paper III. It is expecting that MPPSC will organize this exam in coming February 2019 to March 2019 . For this exam MPPSC will create various exam centres in eight cities of Madhya Pradesh. After completing the application process this commission will organize the same exam at various exam centres.
MP SET Application Form 2019 / MP SET 2019 Notification Online
MP SET is a well known name of Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test, MP state government manages this test with the help of MPPSC. Through this exam the state government recruits the appropriate candidates for filling Higher Education Department, MP Government and Assistant Teachers posts. Every year a very large number of students got a part in this test and for all of them here we are going to share a latest news. Following the last sessions in this session also it is going to manage the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 . All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test by submitting their MP SET Application Form 2019 .
All those aspirants who are wishing to apply for this test they can apply in online mode through submitting their MP SET Application Form 2019 . We suggest them all that they should read the official notification of MP SET 2019 before going to apply online. For their help we have given eligibility criteria details below, check and then go to apply.
Details MP SET Application Form 2019 / MPPSC SET Important Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In Madhya Pradesh state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for MP SET Exam 2019 Application Form / Notification
Age Limit –
- There is no upper age limit every age candidate can take a part in Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test. We recommend here the aspirants to read the notification for getting more details.
Important Dates for MP SET Application Form 2019
|Online Registration Will Start||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Pay application Fee Until||Declared soon|
|Download MP SET 2019 Admit Card – Soon|
|Result of MP SET Exam 2019 will declare||Announced Soon|
Education Needed –
- Applicants who have passed out Post Graduate in any defined Subject having minimum 55% marks they can apply.
- General candidates should have at least 55% marks while other Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), have at least 50% marks in master degree.
Application Fee for MP SET 2019 –
- All the Unreserved category candidates have to pay RS.1000/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PwD category candidates have to pay RS.500/-
- For more details check the official notification.
Selection Process –
- MPPSC will take a computer based Examination in three section and applicants have to qualify in all these sections.
How to Apply For Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 –
All the interested and deserving applicants in apply online for the coming MPPSC Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 . Through its website they all have to submit the MP SET Application Form 2019 . During the time of submission of application forms candidates should keep in mind the last date of apply. After passing out the last date, the commission will not accept any application forms.
Exam Pattern MP SET 2019 –
- In this test there will be three sections like as Paper-I, Parer-II and Paper-III.
Paper I –
- This test will be related to Teaching and Research Aptitude.The exam authority will ask 60 questions in this paper.Applicants have to attempt only 50 questions having with 100 marks.To complete this paper applicants will get only 1 Hr 15 Min.
Paper II –
- This test will be related to First Question Paper of selected subject.The exam authority will ask 65 questions in this paper.Applicants have to attempt only 50 questions having with 100 marks.To complete this paper applicants will get only 1 Hr 15 Min.
Paper III –
- This test will be related to Second Question Paper of selected subject.The exam authority will ask 75 questions in this paper.Applicants have to attempt only 75 questions having with 150 marks.To complete this paper applicants will get only 2 Hr 30 Min.
Useful Links Here
- Download MP SET Notification 2019 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For MP SET 2019 – Click here
You should stay connected with us to get the latest updates about this exam. Because we will also share here all the latest news of MP SET Application Form 2019 . We will share here all the latest releases by MPPSC about the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 . Thanks for Visiting and keep sharing.