NHTET 2018 Notification – National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India is now getting NHTET 2018 Application Forms. Aspirants who are interested in National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 they all have to apply soon. This is a mandatory exam to become a teacher job in the state. Every year NCHMCT conducts the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test for finding the best and talented aspirants for filling the teachers vacancies. In this year also this test is going to held in next few days. Applicants can apply for it by submitting their NHTET 2018 Application Form.
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) is a recruitment test to check the eligibility of a candidate with spatial and functional requirements. To fill up the teachers vacancies NCHMCT conducts the eligibility test at various exam centres in which huge number of applicants got a part. Candidates who are willing to apply for National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 they all must check its eligibility requirements from its main notification. After checking the eligibility criteria of NHTET 2018, applicants should go to apply online. Every year this test took place twice in a calendar year.
Apply Online for NHTET 2018 Soon
Applicants who are going to get a part in the coming National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 they can check here all the details. We have given here the right information to fill up Application form,eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. We advise here all the aspirants that they also should stay connected with the main site of this test to get all the recent updates. Here we will also share all the latest news here, so you can also get all the latest news of NHTET 2018 by visiting on this web page. Check eligibility details for NHTET 2018 from below.
Details of National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)|
|Exam Name||National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates|
|Category of job||state Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details of National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 –
Important Dates of ARS Exam 2018-
- Application Available From : Declared Soon
- Pay Application Fee Until :Declared Soon
- Submit Online Application Form Till :Declared Soon
- Publication of list of candidates registered for exam : Declared Soon
- NHTET 2018 admit card : Available Soon
- NHTET 2018 Date : Announced Soon
Educational Qualification –
- Applicants should complete their Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognized University with at least 60% marks.
- They also have 2 years Industry Experience after obtaining Degree.
- For more details read the official notification from its main website.
Age limit –
- For all the General Category candidates age should not more than 30 years.
- OBC Candidates age should not more than 33 years.
- SC/ST and PWD Candidates age not more than 35 years as on 31st March 2019.
- After clearing this test applicants can apply for any vacancy of AL and TA at that time their age would not exceed the limit within one year.
NHTET 2018 Exam Pattern –
In this test there will three exam held. All the three papers will carry objective type questions and each exam will held once in a year. In a situation of low percentage of candidates for the exam, the authority will twice took the exam. This exam will held in two sessions in a single day. For more details check below given picture.
Paper I –
In Paper I there will be 50 multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given. Applicants have to answer all the questions and it applicant attempted the answer twice/ thrice, it will be counted as negative mark. But no negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
Paper II –
There will be 50 multiple choice questions of Nutrition, Food science, General Management, hotel accounts and Strategic Management, Human resource Management, Financial Management, Sales and Marketing and Economics will be given. Each question will carry two marks.
Paper III –
In this paper there will be 100 multiple choice questions from the four core areas of hospitality like as Food Production, F & B Service and Management, Accommodation Operation Management and House Keeping Management. each question will carry two marks for each.
Qualifying Marks –
|Name of Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III||Aggregate Out of 400|
|GENERAL / OBC||45 (45%)||45 (45%)||100 (50 %)||200 (50 %)|
|PWD/ SC/ ST||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||90 (45 %)||180 (45 %)|
Validity of the NHTET certificate 2018 –
- The certificate will be valid for 1 year and during this period applicants can apply for any vacancy of Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates at NCHMCT’s affiliated IHMs.
To get more details about NHTET Application Form 2018 -National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 candidates should stay connected with the authority site of this department. You also stay connected with us and thanks for visiting.
Useful Links here
- Apply Online for NHTET Examination 2018 : Click Here
- Download NHTET Exam Notice 2018 : Click Here
- Download NHTET Admit Card 2018 : Click here
- Check NHTET 2018 Result : Click here