WB SET 2018 Notification, Application Form – West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has started the submission of application process. It has issued an official Notification of WBSET 2018 through its website. Aspirants who wish to become a part of coming West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2018 they all have to apply online soon. In its Official notification WBPSC has issued dates between the eligible candidates have to submit their Online WB SET Application Form 2018. So here we are going to intimate all the applicants that this is a great opportunity for all of them and they all must get advantage of it.
Every year the West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) manages the West Bengal State Eligibility Test. This a mandatory exam to become an Assistant Professor in Universities/ Colleges of West Bengal. Huge number of applicants from the state West Bengal got a part in this exam and make their career as Assistant Professor. In this year also they all can get a part in Assistant Professor in Universities/ Colleges of West Bengal Recruitment. But for this they all have to submit their WB SET Application Form 2018. Now the commission is getting the application forms from the candidates.
How Submit Online WB SET Application Form 2018 ?
Following the previous years the state Government of West Bengal is planning for taking the West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2018. All those applicants who want to get a part in this test they all can apply now for this recruitment. We recommend them to read the Notification of West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2018. At the bottom of this web page we have given a direct link to download and read the West Bengal State Eligibility Test Notification 2018. This notification will contain all the instructions to apply for this test. After checking all the instructions all the aspirants can apply easily for this test.
Every year the West Bengal College Service Commission takes the West Bengal State Eligibility Test in offline way on OMR sheets. Now for the WBSET 2018, it is inviting the online application through its main website www.wbcsc.org.in. All those applicants who can fulfill the eligibility details they can submit their Application Form of WBSET 2018. We have given some eligibility details below check and then go to apply.
Details West Bengal SET (WBSET) Application Form / Exam Dates 2018
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||West Bengal College Service Commission|
|Exam Name||West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2018|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor Posts|
|Location of Job||In West Bengal state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for WB SET Exam 2018 Application Form / Notification
Educational Qualification –
- All the general category candidates should have 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university by UGC.
- All the SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates should have 50% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university by UGC.
- Final year candidates of Master Degree can also apply for this test.
- Applicants who have a valid degree of postgraduate diploma/ certificate awarded by Indian University OR foreign degree/ diploma/ certificate awarded by the foreign University they also can participate.
Age limit for WB SET 2018 –
- There is no upper age limtation each eligible and intersted candidates can participate in this test.
WB SET 2018 Application Process-
- Applicants can get the WB SET Application Form in online mode.
- After filling all the details in the application forms all the aspirants have to make sure that all the information mentioned in this form is correct.
- WBCSC will reject all the incomplete Application Forms.
- You should have to submit your application forms in online mode but beofre the last date of apply.
- The commission will not accept any application form after the last date.
- After the final submission of application forms you must have to get a print copy of it.
- No need to send the filled application form in offline mode.
Application Fee and Payment Details –
- Applicants can pay the application fee through (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking) or through offline mode (e-challan).
- When candidates will pay the application fee through Challan then they can submit at any Branch of the United Bank of India.
- Applicants have to pay Bank Charges along with service tax.application fee will be totally non refundable.
- General Category candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- while SC/ST/OBC/PWD have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
WB SET 2018 Exam Pattern –
- This exam will held in offline mode on OMR Sheet.
- In the WB SET 2018 exam total three papers will held.
- The exam authority will ask online Objective type questions.
- No negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
- On a correct answers applicants will get 2 marks.
- Paper I will carry total 60 questions among which applicants have to do only 50 questions.
- But in Paper II will carry 50 and Paper III will carry 75 questions.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
|I||60 (50 attempt)||100 Marks|
|II||50 questions||100 Marks|
|III||75 questions||150 Marks|
Important Dates for WB SET Application Form 2018
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- Download WB SET 2018 Admit Card – Soon
- WB SET Exam 2018 Result will declare : Announced Soon
Subjects for WB SET 2018 –
- Electronic Science
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science and Applications
- Sanskrit Geography
- Home Science
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Physical Sciences
- Sociology Earth
- Ocean & Planetary Sciences
- Philosophy Library & Information Science
- Political Science
- Physical Education
WB SET 2018 Examination Centers –
- South 24 Pgs
- North 24 Pgs
- Uttar Dinajpur
Useful Links Here
- Download WB SET Notification 2018 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For WB SET 2018 – Click here
According to the rules and regulations commission will select only 6% candidates. WB SET Cut off For the General category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD will 35%. After the preparation WB SET 2017 Result will be available on its main website to check. We will also release and activate a direct link here. So stay connected with and keep visit daily.