Army Recruitment (Join Indian Army) has released the advertisement of recruitment to the post of Religious Teacher Dharm Guru & Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer. All the candidates who want to apply in this Army JCO Recruitment can apply online from 16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023. See advertisement for other recruitment related information like syllabus, qualification, age limit, CEE Exam, selection procedure.
Join Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer JCO
Army JCO Religious Teacher RT & Havildar Recruitment 2023
Army JCO & Havildar 2023 Short Details of Notification
Army Junior Commissioned Officer JCO 2023 Age Limit as on 01/10/2023
Army JCO RT & Havildar Exam 2023 Vacancy Details
Army JCO RT & Havildar Eligibility
JCO Religious Teacher RT
Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer
How to Fill Army JCO Religious Teacher / Havildar Recruitment Online Form 2023
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
Resume CV Maker, JPG to PDF, Photo Resizer, Typing Test, More
Join Our Telegram Channel
Army Official Website
Find More Latest Updates
More about Army JCO Religious Teacher RT & Havlidar Recruitment 2023
The Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible male candidates for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Religious Teacher (RT) and Havildar for the year 2023. This recruitment drive is a great opportunity for individuals looking to serve their country in a meaningful way.
Eligibility criteria for JCO RT post:
- The candidate must be a male Indian citizen and have a minimum age of 25 years and maximum age of 34 years as on 01 Oct 2023.
- The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate should be a Hindu (Pandit and Gorkha), Sikh (Giani), Muslim (Maulvi and Gorkha), or Christian (Padre) by religion.
- The candidate must possess a qualification from a religious institution recognized by the corresponding religious body.
Eligibility criteria for Havildar post:
- The candidate must be a male Indian citizen and have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 25 years as on 01 Oct 2023.
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
- The candidate should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject in high school or equivalent.
The selection process for both the posts includes a written examination followed by a physical fitness test and medical examination. The written examination will be conducted in two phases – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be an objective type test while Paper 2 will be a descriptive type test. The exam will cover topics such as General Awareness, General Knowledge, and English Language.
Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the physical fitness test, which includes running, pull-ups, and balance and jumping tests. The final selection will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, physical fitness test, and medical examination.
Overall, this recruitment drive presents a great opportunity for individuals looking to serve their country as JCO RT or Havildar in the Indian Army. Interested candidates should check the official notification for detailed eligibility criteria and application process.